Monday, June 06, 2005

Off we go

I've started this blog for the purpose of keeping updates while I'm in Las Vegas for CineVegas 2005. Ideally I'll be updating every day with thoughts on the films I see, goings on at the Festival, and maybe a bit about how I'm doing in the poker room. Well, Vegas is a place where, upon its inception, ideals have been crushed on a daily basis and who am I to beat these odds? I will have internet access at the Palms (but not at the Gold Coast where we're staying) and don't foresee any problems, so feel free to check in every day as there should be something new. After CineVegas, I may keep this up for random thoughts, stories and whatnot...or I may let it slip into the vast abyss that is cyberspace. For that, you'll have to wait and see, but from June 11th through the 18th, it will be alive and kicking.

P.S. If you're wondering about about the title of the blog, you obviously haven't seen Ernst Lubitsch's Trouble in Paradise, one of the greatest comedies ever made. Do yourself a favor and correct that problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home